Life Changes & State Planning
Sound financial planning involves protecting your current assets as well as preserving wealth when passing it from one generation to the next.
- How should I invest my inheritance?
- Will it be taxable to me?
- How does my former spouse’s retirement plan get transferred to me?
- Does it matter which assets I get as a result of a divorce decree?
- Will I be eligible for my former spouse’s Social Security benefit?
- How do assets get transferred after the death of a loved one?
- As the beneficiary of an IRA, when do I have to begin taking money out?
- Will I be taxed if I inherit an annuity?
Products: Life Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Fixed and Variable Annuities, Disability Insurance
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER