WOMEN & WEALTH
Financial Empowerment for Women
Flagship is dedicated to financial advice & investment management for women. Our approach is to provide personalized & holistic financial planning to help you meet your goals. We work one-on-one with our clients to build long-term relationships. Our goal is for women to make confident financial decisions.
QUESTIONS WE HELP ANSWER
- How much should I be saving?
- What investments are right for me?
- How should I allocate my portfolio?
- How much money will I need for retirement?
- At what age will I be able to retire?
OUTCOME OF WORKING WITH US
- Gain confidence & financial knowledgee
- Create a strategy for allocating resources
- Identify & work towards financial goals
- Implement a holistic investment plan
- Have a partner to help with accountability
Manage Your Finances With Confidence:
The Women’s Financial Workbook includes helpful tools to begin your personal financial journey:
- Calculating Net Worth
- Setting Financial Goals
- Developing a Budget
- Introduction to Investing
- The Financial Experts’ Guide to Managing Personal Finances– Inspirations & Celebrations
- Why Women Financial Advisors Are Paid Less Than Men– Investopedia
TIPS FROM GIANA
PURCHASING A HOME
- Mortgage Calculator- How much can you afford? (Freddie Mac)
- Mortgage Calculator- What will my monthly payment be? (ConsumerFinance.gov)
- Rent vs. Buy Calculator– (Freddie Mac)
LIFE CHANGES RESOURCES
These Workbooks contain tips & topics to start thinking about during a major life event. Use these workbooks as a starting point and further discuss major life changes with your advisor:
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
—— FEATURED IN ——
Sources: Boston Consulting Group, Boston College Center on Wealth and Philanthropy, National Center for Women, Retirement Research, MainStay Investments, Freddie Mac & Consumerfinance.gov.